We've scored your Fact Frenzy quizzes and selected a winner! Check your email to see if you snagged the special Star Tribune prize package. Not a winner this time? Stop back in tomorrow at startribune.com/factfrenzy for another round and another chance to play. In the meantime, you can find the answers to yesterday's game below. See you tomorrow!
This contest has ended, but you can still play along by watching the video above and checking your answers below.
Fact Frenzy, Minnesota Sports Edition
1. How many times have the Minnesota Lynx won the WNBA title?
2. Which pro team now based in another state does NOT have its roots in Minnesota?
Los Angeles Lakers
St. Louis Cardinals (CORRECT)
3. What term became popular after a 1975 Vikings playoff loss to the Dallas Cowboys?
Hail Mary (CORRECT)
4. What does Minnesota have more of, per capita, than any other state in the country?
5. Which Minnesota city is noted for legendary athletes who grew up there, such as Jack Morris, Paul Molitor and Dave Winfield?
St. Paul (CORRECT)
6. When was the last time the Minnesota Twins won the World Series?