We've scored your Fact Frenzy quizzes and selected a winner! Check your email to see if you snagged the special Star Tribune prize package. You can find the answers to yesterday's game below.
This contest has ended, but you can still play along by watching the video above and checking your answers below.
Fact Frenzy, Minnesota History Edition
1. Which Minnesota politician ran for president the greatest number of times?
Harold Stassen (CORRECT)
2. Who was the first Hmong American elected to a state legislature?
Mee Moua (CORRECT)
3. The Minnesota Historical Society traces the state’s Gopher State nickname back to this?
Political cartoon (CORRECT)
Gov. Alexander Ramsey’s fascination with the rodent
An 1859 infestation that destroyed thousands of acres of crops
4. What does Bde Maka Ska mean in the Dakota language?
White Earth Lake (CORRECT)
Still Water Lake
5. For what purpose was the Stone Arch Bridge originally built?
Railroad bridge (CORRECT)
To transport cattle
6. Black inventor and Minnesotan Frederick McKinley Jones is best known for creating what technology?
The refrigerated truck (CORRECT)
The food processor
The crop duster
The grain elevator