We've scored your Fact Frenzy quizzes and selected a winner! Check your email to see if you snagged the special Star Tribune prize package. Not a winner this time? Stop back in tomorrow at startribune.com/factfrenzy for another round and another chance to play. In the meantime, you can find the answers to yesterday's game below. See you tomorrow!
This contest has ended, but you can still play along by watching the video above and checking your answers below.
Fact Frenzy, Minnesota State Fair Edition
1. In what year was the first State Fair held?
2. Where was the first State Fair held?
3. What is NOT one of the reasons the fair has been canceled in the past?
Smallpox epidemic (CORRECT)
Scheduling conflict with Chicago World’s Fair
4. Which of these State Fair food vendors has been around the longest?
Tom Thumb Donuts
Dairy Goodness Bar
The Corn Roast
Hamline Church Dining Hall (CORRECT)
5. The likeness of Princess Kay of the Milky Way is carved out of a block of butter that weighs roughly how much?
90 lbs (CORRECT)
6. Who broke the all-time record for the most tickets sold to a single Grandstand show?
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
Christina Aguilera (CORRECT)