Terminal 2 — which hosts Condor, Icelandair, Southwest and Sun Country — also recently unveiled the results of a major renovation, to the tune of $27 million.
• Four new aircraft gates, H11 through H14, to help accommodate a handful of new direct flights.
• A lactation room and a nursing room for mothers.
• An indoor pet and service animal relief area.
• A “green roof” that can be viewed by the new gates sporting a variety of native plants.
• The terminal’s first duty-free shopping area offering up perfume, chocolates, wines and spirits, among other items.