Clinton got now-classified Benghazi info on private email

Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton received information on her private email server that has now been classified about the deadly attack on U.S. diplomatic facilities in Benghazi.

Minneapolis council member tackles dozens of outdated laws

MPLS.

Council Member Andrew Johnson said he wants the city code to be more efficient, less of a burden to businesses.

Twin Cities man in hot water over Twitter image of Obama in noose

When the president joined Twitter on Monday, he amassed a record-breaking number of followers -- and found the ugly side of Twitter, too.

Dayton OK's 4 budget bills including higher ed, health and human services

Hot Dish Politics

Gov. Mark Dayton on Friday approved four budget bills, including higher education, health and human services.

Feds: Accused ISIL recruit threatened to kill FBI agents

Prosecutors say confidential informant's recordings document suspected ISIL recruits' disdain for U.S. law.

Minneapolis officer pleads not guilty to perjury, other charges

Michael Griffin pleaded not guilty in his first appearance in federal court and was released on $25,000 bail.

Souhan: If 'Fun is good,' opening a new ballpark's way better + Photo Gallery + Video

CHS Field is a work of art, and Saints owner Mike Veeck’s still a piece of work.

Grand hotels are making a mini-comeback on Lake Minnetonka

Projects on Lake Minnetonka expected to be approved soon in Wayzata and Excelsior.

Your Voices: Why I don't say 'wife' when talking about my partner

After 20 years together, my partner and I legally married in October of 2013 but I will never call her my wife. This is why.

Josh Duggar, accused of child molestation, admits to acting ‘inexcusably’

Josh Duggar has spoken out about reports that he had been accused of child molestation, admitting to acting “inexcusably” as “a young teenager.” The star of TLC’s “19 Kids & …

Ice Cube plays Soundset while prepping N.W.A. biopic (and 'Barbershop 3')

The hip-hop icon and movie star said of his performance at Sunday's festival at Canterbury Park, "School is in session."

U researcher has one of first 'bioprinters' using living tissue + Photo Gallery

The technology could revolutionize transplant medicine.

To boost women hunters, Wis. bill would legalize blaze pink for hunting

Real men could wear pink in the woods under a bill legislators are preparing to unveil next week that would legalize blaze pink for hunters.

Prosecutor: 6 officers indicted in death of Freddie Gray + Video

A grand jury indicted all six officers charged in the case of Freddie Gray, who died of injuries he suffered in police custody, allowing the state's attorney to press ahead with the most serious charges despite criticism that she was part of an "overzealous prosecution."

Watch live: Gov. Dayton holds 12:30 p.m. news conference

Gov. Mark Dayton will talk about the recently completed legislative session.

Minnesota's monster trees and those who hunt them

A Plymouth college student will log hundreds of miles this summer on foot, in a canoe and behind the wheel, trying to give voice to the state’s largest native tree species.

Around the world in photos + Photo Gallery

The Star Tribune photo staff chooses the best photos from around the nation and the world each day. For a full-screen display, please select the first image. Tap the screen …

Dayton follows through on veto threat, rejecting education budget bill

Unsatisfied by the lack of money for universal prekindergarten and other priorities, Gov. Mark Dayton on Thursday formally rejected the education budget bill.

Find yourself at the Saints opener at new CHS Field

Star Tribune photographer Carlos Gonzalez took a panorama Thursday night during the Saints opener against Fargo-Moorhead.